Jason Rents Advantages for Contractors
As a contractor or trade professional, here are a few of important reasons for renting tools and equipment:
- Control expenses: Renting provides significant savings over buying, so you can improve your bottom line.
- Inventory control: We can provide the extra equipment you need, when you need it, so you keep your equipment inventory at a minimum.
- The right equipment for the job: Renting lets you fit the type and size of equipment to the job for economy and safety.
- Save on storage and warehousing: You can significantly reduce your costs by eliminating the need for large equipment storage areas and buildings.
- Reduce down time: If equipment breaks down, we handle it efficiently so your employees can keep working.
- No repairs: We can take care of the maintenance on the equipment, so you won’t need a repair shop, spare parts inventory, mechanics, or extra staff to take care of inventory maintenance records.
- Save disposal costs: You won’t need to spend the time and money preparing, advertising, and selling used equipment.
- Equipment tracking: The presence of continuous billing on rented equipment keeps it top of mind and establishes personal accountability.
- Conserve capital: Rent the equipment you need and use your capital for other, potentially more profitable, ventures.
Don't see what you are looking for? Give us a call, we stock hundreds of items!